Sider

onsdag den 25. maj 2016

Early Christmas

The Christmas Cozy collection is simply irresistable, so I couldn't help myself creating a Christmas card in May. I decided to give my card a patchwork look by cutting out different squares and using them to create a backdrop for my card. 


I cut out the tag and the two girls from some of the papers and attached them in the middle of my card. I further decorated my card with some wood embellishments and a resin birdhouse. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting! 

2 kommentarer:

  1. A beautiful christmascard here Romy. Beautiful and easy to use for some leftovers too with these squares here. Thanks for the idea.

    SvarSlet
  2. Guten Morgen, ich bin durch Zufall auf deinen Blog gekommen.
    Und ich muss sagen, ich bin begeistert.
    Das ist eine wunderbare Weihnachtskarte, sehr fein und präzise gearbeitet.
    Auch deine anderen Werke sind fantastisch.
    Nun hast du einen Fan mehr :-)

    Herzlichst Sophie

    SvarSlet