Sider

fredag den 26. februar 2016

Vintage Easter with Vintage Venture!


I was looking through my vintage images recently, getting ready to make some cards and I found these gorgeous Easter images that I had printed out last year, I thought they'd be perfect for my project this week! Vintage Venture has some lovely soft colors in it which are perfect for these cards.


My first card features the Carte paper and the Farewell paper. I covered the seam between the papers with some lace and also stitched around the edge of the card.  I added some gorgeous flowers from my stash then a twine bow and a paperclip to finish it off.


There were some really cool Easter images I found. Here is one again using the  Carte paper and the Farewell paper. I added some twine, some flowers and the "be happy" chipboard from Wycinaka.
I added stitching around the edge and another paper clip to finish it off.


I tend to stick to a theme when making a set of cards and this final one is no different. I used the Carte paper as my base and added a doily and vintage image with a lady and her basket of pastel eggs! Again I used flowers from my stash and a twine bow as well as gorgeous Wycinaka "love" chipboard. As I did before I finished off the card with some stitching and another little paper clip.

Hope you like my vintage image cards this week, I always love to use Riddersholm papers with them as they are a perfect match for vintage photos! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Some really beautiful cards here again. Wonderful images that fits sooo perfect with these fabulous papers here too. I really love them, they´re just sooo perfect in any way.
    Have a wonderful week-end now everyone and lots of crafty fun.

    SvarSlet