Sider

tirsdag den 12. januar 2016

Capture the Moment- By Keren Tamir



Hi Everyone,
Happy New Year!!

This is my first project for the new year for Riddersholm Design using the Barnmarket collection.



I used "The Barn" paper from the collection because it fit perfectly with my horse theme.



The background woodgrain looks exactly like the wood from a stable and so I used this picture of my daughter feeding a horse. I framed the photo with a chipboard heart frame. I wanted to "Capture the moment" as she loves horses so much. I had to add hearts all around for that reason.


Thank you so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design blog

To see more of my work visit my blog HERE
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

1 kommentar:

  1. What a gorgeous lay out here Keren, and such a woneerful picture of your daughter feeding that horse. Soooo idyllic and sweet, and it all really fit sooo perfect both with the theme and also that it´s outside in Nature, so we can almost smell the grass and everything there, when we look at it. Fabulous work hun, I love it.

    SvarSlet