Sider

torsdag den 12. november 2015

Love this- Barn Market Collection by Keren Tamir (With Video Tutorial)



Hi Everyone, Its Keren here with a new layout and video tutorial for the Riddersholm Design Blog.
I was really excited to receive all the brand new collections and used the Barn Market collection for this layout below.


I created a step by step video tutorial on how I designed this layout.

Here is the video:


The Barn Market collection is the perfect collection for your vintage photos and masculine layouts.


I created this masculine page with this picture of my son when he was a baby. He's all grown up now, 14 years old, but I still remember those sweet cheeks.





Thank you so much for visiting us today!!
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

1 kommentar:

  1. Such a wonderful Lay Out here Keren. I love this collection here too and find it perfect for almost anything to be honest, and here it´s definitely also just perfect, and it looks sooo amazing. You´ve done a great job here and the result is stunning.

    SvarSlet