Sider

torsdag den 3. september 2015

Happy: A Tailgate Marked Layout by Cathi


Hello fellow crafters, Cathi here!! This week I have a layout using the gorgeous Byegone Era paper from the Tailgate Marked line. It has a very nautical feel to it so I chose a photo of my girls on the water!


I used lots of mists molding pastes and stamps on this layout and added gorgeous Wycinaka chipboard.


I added some gorgeous blue Riddersholm netting behind my photo along with a tag journalling our day. I added some shells here and there to go along with the waterside theme! Here again you can see all the masking misting stamping and splashing in my background!


I used lots of Prima and Petaloo flowers from my stash as well as a gorgeous Riddersholm cutout tag.

I had fun making this layout and adding depth and texture to the background. I also pulled out the colors in my daughters shirt to use in the layout, lots of fun!

I hope you enjoy my layout this week and come visit the shop!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. It is a very very beautiful LO here Cathi, and you really nailed the colors to perfection. Really awesome work, well done hun.

    SvarSlet