Sider

torsdag den 2. juli 2015

'Delightful' mixed media page by Marta + VIDEO tutorial

Hi crafty friends,

It's Marta here :) It's great to be back!
Today I will share my scrapbooking, mixed media vintage page.


I have used stunning paper collections Vintage Venture and Tailgate Marked.
You will see beautiful colours, details and patterns on all the pages.
This is is perfect paper selection if you love vintage.



To create my background I used few mediums and brand new Riddersholmdesign glitter glass. This is perfect and stunning addition to your project. I mixed the glitter with some gel medium to create a custom made paste. You will see it all in my video.

Here is my tutorial :) You will see how I made my mixed media background, how I create layered dimentional look with all the stunning papers.
I hope you will enjoy my make and find some inspiration for yourself.


Happy creating, Marta x

3 kommentarer:

  1. WAUW this is so gorgeous, and in such amazing colors too. I absolutely LOVE what you´ve done here, it´s sooo beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the sparkle from the glass beads.

    SvarSlet