Sider

tirsdag den 6. januar 2015

Vintage venture





                      Have you gotten yourself some vintage venture?   Such a lovely paper collection.  There are blues,, pinks, smoky grey....great everyday collection but with the soft pinks also great for Valentines day.   I have been busy making a few.  I used Carte and farewell and created a faux front to an envelope.  I added ribbons, stamped tag, an image from the collection along with a embossed chipboard label that I embossed in gold with a stamp.  I topped it all off with a vintage rhinestone earring.   Hope you enjoy!  thanks, cherry

1 kommentar:

  1. WOUW hvor er det bare et flot kort, du har lavet. Og ja det er en kanon lækker serie som alt det andet papir også er, så det er svært at vælge, når man skal lave noget he he he.

    SvarSlet