Sider

mandag den 20. oktober 2014

A Christmas Card



 Hello 
Today to share is another Christmas project.

   
 For my project Ive used are the gorgeous Riddersholm from Our Country Chritmas and Christmas Story. I 'm just addicted to these papers. So beautiful to work with. Perfect everytime and never tear when I dampen them. ♥ LOVE 

also on the Brim Santa's hat Ive added Stampendous Mica Fragmants and his beard Multi Crystal Glitter

   
LOTS of    dies  on there too!
OMG how would I manage without dies now!!
Here goes Ive used
Magnolia Doo Hickey Christmas Club {Father Christmas Head}
Sizzix Framework Border and shape
DooHickeys Rose Leaf, Tilda's Tag, So Wrapped Snowflake, Poinsettia and Fern

For more information please visit my blog HERE

I wish you a fabulous day  
hugs


3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh, so pretty ... lovely details and such a cute santa :)

    SvarSlet
  2. Amazing project here again Debbie. Your Santa is so beautiful with all the glitter and bling on it, everything just shine sooo bright and beautiful.

    SvarSlet
  3. Such a beautyful christmas card from Debbie. I love it :-)

    Want to be kreative again, soon...........
    Started Halloween at my blog the other day.

    Have a great evening.
    Maria

    SvarSlet