Sider

fredag den 4. april 2014

Given the birdies a home..









Spring has sprung around here...even though we had snow just the other day (true story).   I can hear birds during the day and frogs at night so I know it is close at hand.  I decided to get some Riddersholm  goodies   out and create something Springy for Mother's day.  I went with a non-traditional color palette for this card.  I used the check pattern from the new Our Country Christmas line and the black is from Huntington Gardens.   Love red and black together!  I added some sweet clouds, and the most ADORABLE birds and birdhouses chipboard pieces.  I ran them through a Sizzix embossing folder (which worked so well) and than inked the edges a bit.  Other than that a few bits and baubles and tea stained twill from Really Reasonable ribbon and I was done!  Hope you enjoy!  Cherry

1 kommentar:

  1. A very beautiful card here Cherry, you did a great job on this one.

    SvarSlet