Sider

onsdag den 20. november 2013

Christmas bells.......













                 I don't know about you but I love hunting for unique vintage items to alter.  I was lucky enough to find a couple of vintage bell mini tart pans and decided to create ornaments from them.  I sprayed it first with white spray paint and let it cure.  From there I covered the outline of the bell and  the inside with vintage tinsel.  I picked an image from  A Christmas Story and adhered it to a glass cabochon.  I than adhered a vintage rhinestone brooch to the top of the image as a "frame".   From here I just had fun adding bits and bobs....I did some bead work and added vintage jewelry pieces and let them hang from inside.  I added heaps of red seam binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon as well.  More vintage jewelry on top and a  metal star and I was done.  I had so much fun creating this...hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

2 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely stunning creation. A real masterpiece that´s for sure and such a clever idea to use this. Thanks sooo much for amazing inspiration here. I just love it.

    SvarSlet