Sider

mandag den 18. november 2013

Believe...........












Hello and salutations to you!  I have had my Riddersholm goodies very close by in the last couple of weeks...with the holidays fast approaching..how could I not?  Such beautiful patterns and images for Christmas.  I have had fun lately making several large tags with matching envelopes and decided to embellish this one with the A christmas story collection.  I also used some gorgeous wood appliques..the tree and the believe from the store.  Well hope you enjoy... I will have a few more to share soon!  Cherry



4 kommentarer:

  1. Two really beautiful tags here. And I totally agree these pspers are just perfect for the christmascards, they´re so gorgeous. I absolutely love them too.

    SvarSlet
  2. I really love this!! so beautiful!!!!!

    SvarSlet